Thursday, March 01, 2007

Student Art Show Set at Stevens County Historical Society


A May Student Art Show is set for May 1st at the Stevens County Historical Society. The art work is by students only in the Orient/Inchelium/Valley Arts Consortium. It will be on view for the month of May. May is proving to be a busy month, as MCT is at Orient the first week of May so I'm going to need help on this. They want the show installed by May 1st.

I will have more details later, but suffice it to say that it will be up for a month, and we can schedule a reception for the students probably on May 10th or May 11th.

Ideally, all 2D work will be mounted and/or framed or matted. 3D work, I'm not sure of the setup yet. Their board of directors met, and it is sure thing.

Another request I received is from the Grand Forks Art Gallery in B.C., which would like some student work for a student show beginning March 15th. If you have anything for this show, let me know.

If you would like to help out with any of these two projects, please let me know. All art by consortium students is valid to be in the show, whether they have completed it at school or not.

No comments: