Saturday, May 07, 2011

So-called Christian takes over the job of JUDGING FROM GOD!

Yes, I was upset, yes I was mad, over something trivial, and hey, that's my personality! So if you don't like it, I'm sorry, Let's NOT be friends. I said something on FB that offended this person...oh well, if I cannot be me, who can I be?

Here is her response to me saying F____ bomb! on Facebook!

Just want you to know that I am deleting you from my friends list. Your language is atrocious.....look it up. I certainly hope you don't speak that gutter language in front of your children ....or mine. I thought you were such a peaceful soul. Only when everyone agrees with you? If you love your art, it shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks. Just sayin'

So this so-called Christian will now take the place of God and JUDGE me. So be it. I can't be anyone but myself. Sometimes I drop the F bomb! So sorry, let's not be friends.

No comments: